Bacon and Butter Brussels Sprouts
- 1kg Brussel Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp of good olive oil
- 250g Streaky bacon (Cut into strips)
- 80g Butter
- 200g Crème fraîche
- Salt & Pepper
- Large cast iron or steel pan
- Make a medium-hot fire and heat the pan. Add the bacon and the butter and sauté until the bacon is crispy.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and toss them in the pan to coat with butter and bacon. Add seasoning to taste.
Pro Tip: You can precook the Brussels sprouts in a pot on the stove, this will cut the cooking time on the fire dramatically, but still add all the flavour of the fire.
- Fry until the sprouts are soft and warm through. Serve immediately.
- Dish into a serving plate, garnish with crème fraîche and enjoy!