Smoked Potato Salad
- 900g Potatoes
- 10 Red Onion, (finely sliced)
- 4 hardboiled eggs (quartered)
- 100g Bacon bits
- Mayonnaise to taste
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Make a medium fire and use the indirect smoking method.
- Place your washed potatoes with skin on the fire and add your favourite woodchip to smoke. I used Apple Wood chunks from Weber.
- Smoke at 180C for roughly 40 minutes or until soft.
- Once done remove from the fire and allow to cool.
- Slice into large pieces and add all the other ingredients.
- Mix carefully to ensure you do not mash the potatoes.